Event Management training course
The Events sector is a fast-growing industry with more and more business organisations realising its powerful marketing potential.
Effectively delivered, an event has the potential to generate new business, increased brand awareness, help foster new partnerships and provide important pieces of content to create momentum and increase engagement. Done successfully, an event can stimulate real business growth and development.
To successfully design, plan and deliver a one-off or repeat event, there is a toolbox of project management skills and processes that an effective Event Manager can apply.
This exclusive course covers the fundamental elements required to project manage an event from concept to completion, whatever event you are planning, the same principles apply. This course covers all aspects of event management from creating a strong and effective event strategy, designing an event format that works, exploring sponsorship and content potential to developing a project plan, delivering it on time, in budget and on brand!
- You will gain a clear understanding of how to create a clear and meaningful event strategy
- You will gain a full understanding of the event life cycle
- You will gain an understanding of event project management process and techniques
- You will gain an understanding of how to organise a successful event
One day with the trainer made all the difference. She was knowledgeable, informative and full of ideas to help me carve out my own way of doing things.
Duration: 1 day.
Location: 21st Century Studios, St Albans, Hertfordshire. For security reasons, further details are only provided upon booking.
Times: 10.00am to 4.30pm.
Equipment: Our fully featured training room includes six top-of-the-range iMac computers configured to work in both Macintosh (OSX) and PC (Windows) modes, ensuring you the maximum familiarity with your chosen operating system.
Further assistance: Our FAQ page contains the answers to many common questions. Alternatively please call 07543 403616 to arrange to speak to our training manager.
Thank you for helping me to understand a little more of the world of Event Management. I now feel more able and confident to enter the industry in a role that will suit my skills and interest.
Constructing the Event Brief
- Defining event objectives
- Defining event benefits
- Understanding the audience profile
- Designing the correct Event format
- Creating a sponsorship package
- Researching event partners and sponsors
- Managing key stakeholders and sponsors
- Planning your content (Social Posts, Photos, Video, Press)
- Identifying content marketing channels
- Content production and scheduling
- Story telling post event
- Defining the ‘why’
- Articulating the benefits of attending
- Crafting the marketing messages
- Understanding marketing channels
vScheduling your marketing
Building a Project Plan
- Defining tasks, roles and responsibilities
- Time scales, milestones and contingency
Budget and Financial Controls
- Creating an event budget
- Understanding income and expenditure
- Budget control
- Supplier research and selection (Venues, catering, entertainment etc.)
- Supplier and stakeholder management
- Contracts and agreements
- Delegate Registration
- Joining Instructions
- On site meet and greet
- Follow up and feedback
- On site schedule (Delivery’s, set up, pack down)
- Risk assessment
- Health and safety
Post Event Activities
- Post event close down procedure
- Delegate feedback
- Content production and scheduling
- Marketing messages
- Review and reconcile budget
The trainers knowledge and experience of event management is outstanding. With their guidance, I feel I have grown immensely as an Event Executive
Schedule your own training course
Please tell us where and when YOU would like to attend this course.
If we are able to schedule the course, we will contact you.