Our Digital Marketing Content Creation Training Course takes a deep dive into content creation, helping you decide on the most effective types of content to publish in order to promote your business.
We've all heard the adage "Content is King" (perhaps once too often), but it's a rather obvious statement to make in any case. Without something worthwhile to say, your website is unlikely to attract many visitors in the first place, and rarely repeat ones. So of course, it's important to get your content strategy right from the start.
But with a wealth of different digital media to choose from, it can be tricky to formulate the right content, and how to use these types of media to your best advantage. Our content creation class helps you address these and many more questions, including:
- Should your website and social media posts be text intense or light? Which will your audience respond to more favourably?
- What specific subjects or themes should your text address? What are the top five subjects your customers like to discuss, or engage with most actively?
- What are the relevant key-phrases for your industry, and how can these be best 'seeded' into your text content? (Our SEO Keyword Research class is helpful in this regard).
- Do your customers have 'pain points' i.e. issues they are struggling with that your products and services can address?
- How do your competitors write their text copy? Is it effective in engaging responses via social media or in their blog posts?
Image & Graphic Content
- Does your business already have strong and appealing imagery it can use?
- If not, are there types of images which can represent your business in abstract or metaphorical ways?
- Can images be easily sourced, perhaps from free websites like Pixabay, or should stock image libraries such as Shutterstock, Dreamstime or iStockphotos be used?
- Are any of your competitors using video and YouTube in effective ways?
- What types of videos work best for your industry? Tutorials? Product demonstrations? Interviews? Virals?
- How easy would it be to create your own videos? Could you use some stock footage from somewhere like Storyblocks and add a voiceover, or would it be better to film something fresh and new?
With these three main types of media in mind, our content marketing strategy class branches out into examining your content marketing strategy as a whole, with a view to deciding which content creation techniques will work best for your business.